Continue enhancing your knowledge of the real estate to grow and develop a successful business.
In the Florida Real Estate Broker Post-Licensing Course, you will increase your knowledge on the management dynamics of the real estate business.
Among the most important topics will be:
- Developing a Business Plan
- Managing Real Estate Staff
- Ensuring and Maintaining Compliance
- Recruiting and Retention Strategies
- Foster a High-Performance Team
The Florida real estate broker post-licensing course is required before your initial license expires. There are two courses, 30 hours each; one is on investment and the other is management. In this course, we will increase your knowledge of the management side of the real estate.
- CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE